Online Coach Level One (Unit) 2023 – British Aikido Board Online Coaching Level 1 Unit
Version October 2023
Online Coach Level One 2023
The online module for the Coach Level One Qualification (The full qualification requires the completion of a final assessment day).
Copyright for all materials in whatsoever form published or distributed by the British Aikido Board (The BAB) belongs to The BAB or to the author of the materials where the author is specified. Training materials may be reproduced by other persons for the purpose of training on a not-for-profit basis only provided authorship is acknowledged and permission obtained. Training materials must not be otherwise reproduced except with permission.
As you complete each section and lesson after viewing and understanding the information provided, mark the lesson and quizzes as complete, otherwise you will not be able to complete the course and receive your certificate.
Please ensure you leave the certificate page open for 2 minutes at least when your certificate is being created. Also, after downloading the certificate please send a copy to Grev Cooke firstname.lastname@example.org so your Coaching Records are updated in the main BAB coaching system.
What Will You Learn?
- By the end of the course the candidate will be expected to understand the following.
- Functions and the role of the British Aikido Board.
- Functions and the role of your association.
- Coaching Criteria and the differing coaching levels.
- Coaching Methods.
- Functions, Roles and Responsibilities of the Coach.
- The principles of teaching and application.
- Improving technique, individual student observation & feedback.
- Planning and practice, applying Schemes of Work & Lesson Plans.
- How the body works.
How to complete this course00:18