British Aikido Board Online Learning Coaching Level 2 Mandatory Unit
Copyright in all materials in whatsoever form published or distributed by the British Aikido Board (The BAB) belongs to The BAB or to the author of the materials where the author is specified. Training materials may be reproduced by other persons for the purpose of training on a not-for-profit basis only provided authorship is acknowledged and permission obtained. Training materials must not be otherwise reproduced except with permission.
As you complete each section and lesson after viewing and understanding the information provided, mark the lesson and quizzes as complete, otherwise you will not be able to complete the course and receive your certificate.
What Will You Learn?
- Identify and explain the individual coaching styles
- Explain the benefits of various coaching styles
- Assess communication skills
- Understand effective communication with performers
- Deliver a coaching programme effectively
- Evaluate coaching effectiveness
About the instructor
Introduction Course Outcomes01:37
Definitions of a Coach02:25
Functions of a Coach01:44
Knowledge Required as a Coach05:33
Observation, Analysist and Feedback06:48